April Makita 18V Jobsite Radio with Bluetooth Giveaway
No job site or workshop is complete without a Makita radio to provide music, news and information. This Compact design with IP64 rating ideal for the safety of Jobsite conditions.
- Compact design with IP64 rating ideal for jobsite conditions
- Bluetooth for streaming audio & foldable antenna for radio
- 2 x large 89mm speakers provide 3.5W x 2 high quality audio
- USB Ports for charging
- playing music
- Foldable antenna that folds away in line with the body of the radio
To enter let us know what you would listen to if you won this prize in the comment, visit our website http://bit.ly/355uJUN and go in the draw before Friday 30th of April.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEWALT JOBSITE FAN KIT
Art unions, raffles, bingo, lucky envelopes, Calcutta sweeps and promotional games (trade promotions or competitions) are regulated under the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999. Under the Act, these different games are broken into categories, some of which require a licence.
Effective April 1, 2021
AUSTWORLD COMMODITIES UNIT TRUST Makita 18V Jobsite Radio (Promotion) is being conducted by AUSTWORLD COMMODITIES UNIT TRUST ABN 88 374 217 957 and subject to the terms and conditions set out in this document (Terms and Conditions). One Makita 18V Jobsite Radio (Prize) worth the estimated value of $200AUD will be given through means of random draw, where contestants enter by liking the Austworld Facebook page within the promotional period. This promotion is not associated or in conjunction with Facebook.
Promotion period and availability:
- Is subject to these Terms and Conditions;
- the Promotion commences at 9:00am on Thursday 1st April 2021 until 12:00pm on Friday 30th April, 2021 (Promotional Period).
The Promotion is only available:
- during the Promotion Period;
- an Australian resident;
- redeemed by person over the age of 18 years of age;
- redeemed within 24 hours of being announced;
- to entrants that “liked” they Austworld official Facebook page;
- to entrants that have “Loved” the Austworld promotional post.
Conditions of Promotion
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Austworld reserves the right to vary, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, the operation of the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion and without notice.
- The Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland.
- Entrants names will be submitted into an online random generated for a single result;
- If not claimed, the promotion will be cancelled with the Prize being recollected by Austworld