Get Involved This November
Raise $250 for Mens Mental Health and Win
Sign-up to the Austworld Movember campaign and go into the draw to win a hospitality experience at the AFL!
As a major sponsor of the Gold Coast Suns, Austworld is proud to be running a national campaign to raise money and awareness for mens mental health with the Movember cause. Austworld is supplying their stores with a promotional pack to get their customers involved, and to go in the draw to win a hospitality experience at the AFL in their state!
Are you an Austworld customer?
Contact Austworld today, and grab your Movember promotional posters for your store front!
Download your posters and point of sale
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Name of Competition
MoVP Movember Promotion
Gold Coast Football Club Limited, Metricon Stadium, Nerang-Broadbeach Road, Carrara, QLD. (ABN 144 555 822) and Austworld Commodities Unit Trust, 15 Activity Cres, Molendinar QLD 4214
QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA, TAS, NT, ACT
Entry is open to residents of all states and territories in Australia who sign up in the 2021 Mo-VP Movember Team and raise a minimum of $250 during the promotion period.
For every further $250 raised the participant will receive an additional two entries in to the draw.
Any person under the age of 18.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
The competition commences 12 noon Thursday 14 October 2021 and concludes 11.59pm 1 December 2021 AEST.
To enter, during the Competition Period, Eligible Entrants must sign up to the ‘Mo-VP’ Movember team and raise money for Movember Foundation. For every $250 an eligible entrant raises, they will go in the draw to win. Additional entries will be provided for every $250 they raise thereafter.
Entrants in the ‘Mo-VP’ Movember team who raise $250 for Movember will automatically go in the draw to win. For every further $250 raised, an additional two entries in to the competition will be received.
Maximum Number of Entries
No limit to the amount of entries, based on funds raised.
Draw Place, Date & Time
A computerized prize draw of all eligible entries will take place 3rd December 2021 at Austworld Centre, Level 1, 296 Nerang-Broadbeach Road, Carrara, QLD 4211.
Should the prize not be claimed it will be re-drawn on 4th February 2022.
The Major Prize will consist of a hospitality package at a Gold Coast SUNS Home or Away Game during the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season (excluding Finals Series) for up to 8 guests. The prize will include corporate tickets with a food and beverage package.
The winner will need to nominate their three preferred Gold Coast SUNS Home or Away games to attend of the 2022 Toyota AFL Premiership Season (excluding Finals Series).
If for any reason the Winner does not take part in an element of the Competition at the time stipulated by the Gold Coast SUNS then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner.
Any additional travel or accommodation costs required to fulfil the prize will be borne by the winner and their guests.
Entrants must acknowledge their ability to receive the major prize.
Major Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Total Prize Pool
Total prize pool value is up to $2,950 including ticketing and catering. The exact hospitality offering will be at the discretion of the Gold Coast SUNS based on the game the winner chooses to attend.
The Winner will be notified via phone and/or email and must acknowledge the ability to receive the Prize and nominate their 3 preferred games to attend. The Gold Coast SUNS will confirm which game during the 2022 Toyota AFL Premierships Season the prize will be for based on availability.
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Schedule. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of the Applicable State/s who comply with the Entry Requirements (if any). Entries submitted by Ineligible Entrants are not accepted.
3. The competition will be run during the Competition Period.
4. To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Method, noting any Entry Details, and submit their entries during the Competition Period. Entrants may only submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
5. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into the draw and the winner will be drawn at the Draw Place, Date and Time listed in the Schedule. Where there is a multiple Number of Draws, the first valid entry randomly drawn will win the first Prize and subsequent Prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
6. If any Prize remains unclaimed 2 months after the original draw, an unclaimed draw prize will be held at the same Draw Place and Time as the original draw on the Unclaimed Draw Date.
7. In consideration for awarding a Prize to a winner, winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
8. Winners will be notified by the Notification Method described in the Schedule.
9. Gold Coast Football Club may request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Gold Coast Football Club.
10. Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Gold Coast Football Club has no control over telecommunications networks and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with them. Entries deemed received at the time of receipt into Gold Coast Football Club’s database, not at the time of transmission. Entries submitted using any form of automated entry device or software are ineligible. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid. Gold Coast Football Club accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, tampering, theft, destruction failure or otherwise. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, Gold Coast Football Club may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Gold Coast Football Club may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Gold Coast Football Club’s opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Gold Coast Football Club or has breached these Conditions of Entry.
12. Gold Coast Football Club will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the Prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. The competition is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia.
16. The Promoter is Gold Coast Football Club Limited, Metricon Stadium, Nerang-Broadbeach Road, Carrara, QLD and Austworld Commodities Unit Trust, 15 Activity Cres, Molendinar QLD 4214. Any reference to Gold Coast Football Club refers to the GCFC Limited (ABN 144 555 822).